Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exactly a week to go!

A week from now I'll be getting on a plane to Orlando Florida to fulfill my dream of working at Disney World! I'll be an intern in the Quick Service Food and Beverage area and I couldn't be more excited. Except that I'm also nervous! Really really nervous. Mostly about packing since I'm flying down there but I just hold onto the belief that everything is going to work out for the best and I don't need to worry. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me, this is actually happening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you and happy for you too! Savvy and I will be following your adventures. Maybe in March (my spring break) we can come down and see you. Or at least I can send Savvy down. You'll enjoy keeping this record of your Disney Adventures---after all you are a Princess too!

    ReplyDelete